Skip to content Skip to footer

Sighthill Bus Terminus 1950s

1950

About this memory

Built after the War to serve the new Calders Prefab estate.
It was situated at the top of Calder crescent across from the top of Cultins Road.
On the left of this picture, one of the Wooden Accommodation Huts on the Prisoner of War Camp can be clearly seen.

Categories

Location

Calders Prefab Estate Sighthill, Sighthill

Latest comments