Skip to content Skip to footer

Site of the Demarco Gallery Blackfriars Street in the 1990s

18th July 2022

About this memory

The former United Presbyterian Church at Nos 17-21 Blackfriars Street. It was built in 1871, designed by Robert Morham, as assistant to architect David Cousins.

Author or artist: Janette Gollan

Categories

Location

Blackfriars Street, Old Town

Latest comments