About this memory
The Scottish National Exhibition was held in Saughton Park, and it opened to the public on 1st May 1908. It ran until 31st October 1908. Plans were submitted to Edinburgh Town Council's Dean of Guild Court to erect a Winter Garden which was to remain as a permanent structure after the Exhibition closed.
Walker & Ramsay Architects, Glasgow