Skip to content Skip to footer

Prestonfield House from the drive

1951

About this memory

Photo of the exterior of Prestonfield House from the 1950s. Built in the 1670s on the site of a monastery, it was owned by the Dick family from the 17th to the 20th century.

Author or artist: SG Jackman

Categories

Location

Prestonfield House, Newington

Latest comments