Skip to content Skip to footer

Ruins Of Redhall At Bottom Of Colinton Dell c.1900


About this memory

In the background is Redhall Mill, sometimes known as Colinton Barley Mill. The wages office of the mill is on the left. It is still there, greatly improved, but the rest of the buildings have been demolished.

The photograph is taken from the railway line that ran up from Edinburgh to Balerno.

Donor number: 0107-039

Latest comments