Skip to content Skip to footer

British Red Cross Volunteers, late 1950s

1957

About this memory

Ben Hendry (standing right).

"This is one of the Edinburgh branches of the British Red Cross. The headquarters were in Great King Street. They were all volunteers helping out as first aiders at events in the town. They met each Sunday for ongoing training and competitions with other branches. The men with white caps were senior officers." - Patricia Anderson (née Hendry)

Donor number: 0120-009

Latest comments