Repointing Chimney Of MacKenzie Cottage, Colinton Village, March 1997

1997

About this memory

This cottage was restored by:

Contractor: J Gunn, Builders
Chartered Architect: Ron Galloway
Engineer: Frank Salas

Officially opened on 3 march 1997 by Malcolm Rifkind MP, who placed a time capsule in a wall cavity. The cottage belonged to Henry MacKenzie (1745 -1831). It is presently used by Kenneth Reid Associates, chartered architects. [2008]

Donor number: 0161-002

Latest comments