Skip to content Skip to footer

Pilrig House c.1960


About this memory

Pilrig House, a Scottish farmhouse, built in 1638, for many years owned by the Balfour Family. The house burned down in 1971 - it was fully restored in 1982.

From a collection of a member of the Leith Camera Club in the 1960s.

Donor number: 0239-016

Latest comments